- vorgegebener Suchbegriff ist obama, mit Zifferntasten дnderbar, max 15 Zeichen - bis zu 32 Seiten a 8 Eintrдge blдttern (leider auf der Seite von 3SAT begrenzt auf diese 8 Eintrдge pro Abfrage) - keine Berьcksichtigung der Angabe bei DSL (hier nur DSL2000)
Дата: Вівторок, 08.06.2010, 15:49 | Повідомлення # 5
Not my work , just found on the net .
I had difficulty installing it , but I think thats more to me being a Linux noob ....But I've got an EPG on my box , so I must of done something correct .
If you manage to get it working , it takes a long time to download , and load the information .
AZOpen - Open source tools for the AZBox
The EPG program is now stable and works rather well, even if I say so myself. There have been a number of comments indicating that some people are confused about how to install and run it, despite the detailed instructions in the README file. This is an attempt at providing simple instructions for technophobes, so here goes ...
Download the zip file to your machine. If you're using Windows, do not unzip the file on your PC because it will corrupt the scripts.
Next, you need to copy the zip file to the AZBox: how to do this depends on whether you have a hard disk in the box or you're using a USB memory stick (USB key).
1. USB Key:
* Copy the zip file to the key and unmount it from your PC. * Plug the key into the box. * Telnet to the box and change to the USB directory
2. Hard disk
* Connect to your AZBox using FTP and copy the zip file to the hard disk, i.e. to /DATA/hdb1. You can do this using the ftp command-line tool, or using one of the available tools , e.g. MaZ. * Telnet to the box, and change to /DATA/hdb1
Now, the next part is the same for both USB and hard disk - create a new folder to contain the files, unzip the files into this and change to the bin folder: mkdir myEPG cd myEPG unzip ../azepgmgr_1.6.zip cd bin
The program has now been installed.
Running the program
There are a number of possible settings you can use for the program. However, for the sake of simplicity, this will only explain the most important options. The full description is in the README file that's in the zip. Every few days, you'll need to download the latest XMLTV data, i.e. the information for the EPG. You do this by running: ./azboxepg -l # That's an "l" for "Load"
This will download the data for the next 7 days, and insert it into the EPG. Top refresh the EPG, run: ./azboxepg -d 2 # 2 days This actually only loads two day's worth, but since the box loses entries when more than that is loaded, there's really no point in loading more. Probably the simplest way to run the program is to use its automatic updating feature: ./azboxepg -a # Automatic updates days This will automatically download the EPG data if required, and will load two days worth of EPG events into memory. Problems
There are still problems with this EPG program. The ones I know of are:
* When loading a large number of EPG entries, the box loses some of them (another reason to limit it to only a couple of days).
Plain text editor with auto formatting, it can be simply used forSoftCam.Keyfiles if you want to.
Get it here [AZKeyTool]
Not for illegal use, and contains nothing illegal. Program does not contain keys, its simply an editor. Program is freeware, no warranty or support.
* First release * Fixed some errors it encounted with some softcam.key files - Still not sure it will catch every eventuallity. * Fixed file dialog cancel errors. * Fixed program termination, now leaves task manager on exit. * Added Tool - Discover emu_module settings. - this discovers emu_module internals and writes a small settings file - to "<program>"\discover directory so that when you try and patch or import - this emu_module in the future, the tool can do it automatically. - so far its creating a unique ID for each module but this might not last. - if it errors in the future, deleting old discovery files and starting again - should fix the problem.
Abbiamo realizzato un semplicissimo tool per scaricare sul pc i file Utilizzabile da quelle persone (poche, ma ci sono...) che non hanno il loro AZ connesso ad internet e quindi non possono usufruire del TeChSat_AZK.
Дата: Вівторок, 17.08.2010, 12:00 | Повідомлення # 14
This describes the changes made for each version. For details on how to use the program, see the README file in the executables directory. For details about development of the program, see the README file in the source directory.
Known issues: ============= * Errors occur when committing data to the EPG - I don't know why these happen, so need help from the dev folk. The effect is that when you try to load the full EPG list, it loses a lot of the information. * Some of the EPG data are not loaded - it appears that the channels are not identified correctly. Perhaps the rytec information is inaccurate.
History: ======== 1.8 - 2010-08-20 - bpmurray - The last couple of versions didn't work well on some systems: this update fixes that. There are also a number of optimizations that make reloading of the data very fast, particularly exploiting the new epg persistence in the firmware.