Дата: Середа, 01.09.2010, 12:20 | Повідомлення # 16
ACC - AZBox Control Centerv.1.1
Some minor and major bugs fixed. Faster FTP transfer and bugs related with it - fixed.
* Supprt for messages in cyrillic (Russian, Macedonian...) without installing localisation. * Translation into other languages. * Update od FW trough Internet: in Tools-1 section, FW, firts click on Update list and when you get FW list, click on the one you want to be installed in your AZ box. Oniline FW update process: download, prepare, transfer in azbox and flashing process, beacause of that be patient i follow the messages. * Loading and saving channel lists into AzBox - in section: Tools-2, Channel List Everybody who has problem loading lists in AzBox and strange stufs like crazy mix after loading lists (besides that you have already erased unnecessary satelites. this way you will get clear and clean list with that that you really want to have on your STB. * Font installer - also in Tools-2 you can install/add system font and before that previewing how does font looks like - in small window on right. * FAN - section Tools-2, Front panel you can turn on/off FAN * CAM Section, CCcam status - writing out name od the server added * CAM Section, ECM info for MGCamd and MBox * CAM Section, Edit/read MGcamd cfg files * CAM Section, Edit/Read MBox cfg files * CAM Section, list of currently available card with writing out names od providers for MGCamd * CAM Section, list of currently available card with writing out names od providers for MBox
Дата: Неділя, 12.09.2010, 22:23 | Повідомлення # 18
Well, here you have the latest version of the plugin to install on any firm since 4890 (KGD or not).
The main novelty of this version is the use of epg.dat file has been replaced load the EPG function for the creation of epg.dat file you need in principle less memory and is faster, after the creation of free file memory and then loads the EPG from the archive, which is very fast, as a result, use less memory, speed of loading is at least 6 times faster, we have generated for the file subsequent charging a startup script in order to restart and not lose the info is loaded into the appropriate field, allowing more characters.
Examples approximate speed: Digital EPG Loading (140 channels) for 2 days - 45 seconds Digital EPG Loading (140 channels) for a week - 1:30 minutes Loading EPG from Sky Italia (channel 530) for a week - 3:30 minutes.
Besides this, there have been some fixes in the xml (for example, has fixed the bug that did not eliminate the previous xml) and something more on the topic of memory and has been added to getepg the parameter-A EPG convert all charged with capital letters (for those who have vision problems, lol) and the-l parameter to load the files generated epg.dat (when getepg launches and loads the files but if you just want to do load without the whole process, this parameter does).
KGD 4890 Installation on firm 1 - Unzip the contents of the zip file to your hard drive. 2 - Copy files getepg, and getepg.conf DaemonEPG the epg folder to / PLUGINS / PanelKGD / epg Azbox and give our 755 licenses and DaemonEPG getepg 3 - Change getepg.conf to everyone's taste 4 - If we have a script in / DISk2/etc/start.d to recharge the old EPG epgdat program, delete it. 5 - Copy the script files into the folder the file start.d have downloaded and unzipped to / DISk2/etc/start.dy give 755 permits 6 - As I suppose you will have the daemon loaded from the menu of the getepg panelKGD or you throw through the crond, to amend the last startup script and remove the line it says. / DaemonEPG.
Installation on non-firm KGD> 4890 1 - Unzip the contents of the zip file to your hard drive. 2 - In Azbox generate / PLUGINS a folder called PanelKGD (respecting upper) and within this another call epg 3 - Copy all files from the epg file we downloaded and unzipped to / PLUGINS / PanelKGD / epg (which we created before our Azbox) and give 755 permissions and DaemonEPG getepg 4 - Change getepg.conf to everyone's taste 5 - Copy the script files into the folder the file start.d have downloaded and unzipped to / DISk2/etc/start.dy give 755 permits 6 - Connect via telnet to Azbox and type:
cd /PLUGINS/PanelKGD/epg ./DaemonEPG ./getepg
The second instruction sets in memory the daemon to load automatically every night and the third loading the epg.
Note: I found that almost always fails in the end when epg.dat file loads into memory but apparently the EPG is loaded with no problems, so do not give him much importance.
Note 2: I modified the tutorial according to these changes.
============================================= Changes version 2.1 - Fixed a bug in mediahigway with the time difference - Fixed bug with negative offset values in the getepg.conf - Now add events in mediahigway 1 retransmissions - Added support for multiple character sets.
(The files that change are the getepg.conf getepg and the rest remained even though I placed the last epg.equiv and epg.excl published).
What's missing in the HOW TO:
As Morser advised me, one must create an XMLTV folder on your USB memory stick, so Rytec EPG has somewhere to go to. So...
1) FileZilla Client -> log into AZbox HD -> DATA -> USB1 [or 2] -> sda1 -> Create Directory [folder] -> XMLTV [where rytec files for EPG will be saved, as opposed to MHW 1 & 2 EPG, which go into the AZbox HD memory]. I give it CHMOD 755.
1a) Similarly, one can Copy&Paste the whole epg folder into AZbox HD -> PLUGINS folder -> PanelKGD [which you need to create by right clicking on PLUGINS folder -> Create Directory etc.], from your HDD.
Just make sure it's CHMOD -> 755, as well as the content of the folder [by right clicking on the folder/file -> Attributes -> 755 -> Save]!
2) If you haven't sufficient signal, like I don't at the moment [lots of leaves on trees in front of my dish], go for rytec EPG, not for MHW...
3) You need SWAP File for your AZbox HD to work properly!
There are 3 possibilities:
-DOM SWAP file [small 16MB or so in original DOMs or 100/200MB in larger capacity DOMs, if you replaced the original one]
-USB SWAP file [100 or 200 MB, using either SWAPON Script or Priority Manager 1.8 by BuyukBang! See the relevant threads for instructions]
-HDD SWAP file [for non-KGD Images use as above or for KGD Images use built-in KGD on-screen function to create it]
4) Morser, even if I go for rytec I still have a lot of green warnings in PuTTy that channels couldn't be found. Is it due to discrepancy in names of channels or something completely different? Can this be fixed, please? Btw, I have a list done with your MaZ, updated from Kingofsat, in all aspects.
Дата: Неділя, 17.10.2010, 00:02 | Повідомлення # 19
NewToolBox AzBox HD2.1
Il tool permette di avere una unica maschera da cui richiamare l'applicativo desiderato.
Una volta installato avrete a disposizione i seguenti applicativi: • AZBox HD Remote Control v0.8.35 - by J2K • AzBox Control Center v1.1a - by telesat • AZBoxHD Skin Uploader 0.2 - by @kajgan • Maz Manager v3.0 - by morser • AZBoxEdit v0.9.2880c - by telesat • TuneAzbox v3.0 - by mpiero • Pix2AZBox v0.26 - grazie a pr2 • Generatore di files xml per iradio - grazie ad 1-mail • SettingsMaker 1.2 - by TechSat Team
Un grande ringraziamento va agli autori dei relativi programmi.
Note di versione 2.1 Sostituita la versione di AZBox Control Center 1.1 con la 1.1a Sostituita la versione di Pix2AzBox 0.25 con la 0.26 Aggiunto il nuovo programma SettingsMaker 1.2
Дата: П`ятниця, 29.10.2010, 16:53 | Повідомлення # 25
Tutorials / FAQforAzbox HDE2
Here you have someTutorialsandfaq
[FAQ] Install E2 on a DOM replaced with a SD or CF adaptor
SDHC / SD adaptor or CD adaptor doesn't like at all the partition change!
So when you use such device ALWAYS do this: - start the upgrade / downgrade procedure and finish it. - Power OFF / Power ON your Azbox (not a reboot, the DOM needs to reinitialised and a reboot doesn't do it!!!) - Start again the same flashing (this time the partition will already be created, so the file copy will work properly).
Then you won't have problem, otherwise for sure the file copy procedure gets corrupted.
Ideally Azup.exe should ask to power off / power on after it change the partition, before starting to copy the new files.
This works fine with a true DOM (original or Transcend one) but not at all with the SD(HC) or CF adaptor.
In the adaptor it is clearly mentioned that the card is not hot swappable, but it seems that for this kind of adaptor, the fact to change the partition is like if you swap disk!
[TUTO] How to mount a NFS shared directory
If you have somewhere on your network a shared folder using NFS, you can mount it on your Azbox. NFS is the standard Linux/Unix sharing method.
In windows world they use CIFS, so don't confuse NFS and CIFS.
mount -t nfs IP_server:/share_server /where_you_want_on_Azbox_local_directory -o rw,nolock,intr,udp IP_server = IP address of your server (example: 192.168.1.100) /share_server = the NFS share that you create on your server (example: /Media) /where_you_want_on_Azbox_local_directory = the mount point in your E2 Azbox (example: /media/MyServer)
We will create on the E2 Azbox a folder /media/MyServer where we will mount a share called Media on a server with IP: 192.168.1.100
In telnet on your E2 Azbox:
mkdir /media/MyServer mount -t nfs 192.168.100:/Media /media/MyServer -o rw,nolock,intr,udp
Дата: Понеділок, 29.11.2010, 12:50 | Повідомлення # 28
* Device - choose where You want to install Enigma : on internal DOM , on USB where is also patch.bin file or in Internal HDD
* Advanced options : - Format Extended partition - if You are using the DOM bigger than normal one >256MB , AZUp automatically create also extended partition, if this option is checked , also that partition wll be formatted , this use for first installation on HDD, but on future installations this should be unchecked, or turned off , to prevent formatting rest of the space on HDD with Your files, movies, music... Consider same if you are using bigger DOM (>256MB) , for Installation on USB stick always is formatted extended partition.
- Copy kernel - if You are sure that Kernel is not changed for the version of Enigma 2 which You are going to load , You can turn OFF this option to speed UP process of loading new Enigma 2 in Your receiver.
* DHCP ON/OFF - If You don't have active DHCP server on network, Turn ON DHCP that AzBox can get an IP (and also to show that IP on VFD) When You activate DHCP , if AzBox or some other device which is located on same LAN ask for Network parameters - In field above button DHCP ON/OFF You will get IP address which is leased to that device. If You are loading Enigma on ULTRA model which is without VFD , my suggestion is that You use crossover network cable and that You connect Ultra directly to Your PC/Notebook on which You are running AZUp, which will make You sure that just ULTRA is getting IP address from AZUp - which AZUp will show You above DHCP ON/OFF button
* Find IP in LAN - searching for accessible devices with IP on LAN group, in which is also located Your PC/Notebook where is AzUp running (mask 255.255.255.0) This can help You on work with Ultra model if he is connected on LAN where is already running DHCP Server ( As Ultra model missing VFD ).
Bug Fix : * Fixed problem with returning to Official Firmware
Because they appeared quasi instructions for AZUp use and procedures for the insertion of E2 in AZBox
I prepared a short and precise instructions - exactly what you need to do btw , I must to mention , ignore wrong "tutorials" with wrong directions as : you must use Format App : )))) realy funny because AZUp manage partitions of your AZUp ;)
Ignore quasi instructions and use this official instruction from the author of AZUp
We have 3 situation :
Цитата:I) You have Official FW in your AZBox andyou want to install E2 II) You have E2 in yourAZBox and now you want to install official FW III) You have E2 in your AZBox and now you want to install new/update of E2
I) You have Official FW in your AZBox andyou want to install E2
Цитата:Switch off AZBox Put usb stick with patch.bin (e2) switch on AZBox Follow messages on GUI for update official FW (standard procedure) After about 1 min , your receiver will reboot Dont remove USB Stick from AZBox !!! wait for IP adress on VFD of AZBox Start latest ver of AZUp Write IP adress in AZUp (see VFD) Click on button Update AZUp check for resque mode, also check ver of patch.bin (E2 or official fw) AZUp create cramfs, Create 3 partition on DOM and formatted them Copyng E2 kernel in Flash (about 2.5 min) Copyng E2 files in first DOM partition (about 1 min) when get popup msg - remove usb stick and wait for reboot (Rebooting... msg on VFD) New E2 is installed successfully
II) You have E2 in yourAZBox and now you want to install official FW
Цитата:Switch off AZBox Put usb stick with patch.bin (Official FW) switch on AZBox wait for IP adress on VFD of AZBox Start latest ver of AZUp Write IP adress in AZUp (see VFD) Click on button Update AZUp check for resque mode, also check ver of patch.bin (E2 or official fw) AZUp Create 4 partition on DOM and formatted them Copyng Official (old) kernel in Flash (about 2.5 min) when get popup msg - first part of update is done, but dont remove USB stick from AZBOX wait for reboot , and follow messages on GUI for update official FW (standard procedure)
III) You have E2 in your AZBox and now you want to install new/update of E2
Цитата:Switch off AZBox Put usb stick with patch.bin (e2) switch on AZBox wait for IP adress on VFD of AZBox Start latest ver of AZUp Write IP adress in AZUp (see VFD) Click on button Update AZUp check for resque mode, also check ver of patch.bin (E2 or official fw) AZUp create cramfs, Create 3 partition on DOM and formatted them Copyng E2 kernel in Flash (about 2.5 min) Copyng E2 files in first DOM partition (about 1 min) when get popup msg - remove usb stick and wait for reboot (Rebooting... msg on VFD) New E2 is installed successfully
Дата: Вівторок, 21.12.2010, 09:50 | Повідомлення # 30
Fehler gefunden bei der Konvertierung der Zeichensдtze, jetzt bedeutend besser - Textabbrьche selten Neu: Lцschen alter flv-Dateien auf dem Reiter 'flv2mp4' mit Taste 'DEL' und Sicherheitsabfrage, bestдtigen mit 'rot', abbrechen mit 'gelb' oder Pfeiltasten
Installation ca. 250 kB --> artevideo1.3.zip Austausch der Binдrdatei --> artevideo1.3-bin.zip