FORUM TV-SATЧетвер
02.05.2024, 18:47

Вітаю Вас Гість | RSS

[ ] · Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форуму · Пошук · RSS · Load-SP · Load-AS· · Перекладач translate ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум TV-SAT » « Ресівери SD » ( DVB-S / QPSK / MPEG-2 ) » DVB - Карти РCI » Music Videos - доповнення до програми для Media Portal
Music Videos - доповнення до програми для Media Portal
RATVODДата: Понеділок, 28.09.2009, 22:11 | Повідомлення # 1
Адміністратор

Країна:
Статус: Оффлайн
Music Videos - доповнення до програми

для Media Portal

RATVODДата: Понеділок, 28.09.2009, 22:47 | Повідомлення # 2
Адміністратор

Країна:
My Music Videos - V0.4 by FileHunter

A plugin to display all of your music videos in MediaPortal with data from Last.FM.

READ ME: Before scanning files to DB make sure you run a parsing test. This will identify any issues the plugin has in grabbing artist and song names. Double clicking the file-name in the parsing test screen will allow you to rename the file so it will fit the expression you have provided.

A single folder can have more than one expression applied against it, you just need to put it into the settings screen for as many expressions as you need.

What's new:

Removed Nlog.dll, no longer needed
Implemented 3/4 of smart playlists
Major code tidy
Bug-fixes
Move extensions to settings

=======================

Доступно тільки для користувачів

RATVODДата: Понеділок, 28.09.2009, 22:59 | Повідомлення # 3
Адміністратор

Країна:
My Music Videos - V0.4 by FileHunter. 28.09.2009.

A plugin to display all of your music videos in MediaPortal with data from Last.FM.

READ ME: Before scanning files to DB make sure you run a parsing test. This will identify any issues the plugin has in grabbing artist and song names. Double clicking the file-name in the parsing test screen will allow you to rename the file so it will fit the expression you have provided.

A single folder can have more than one expression applied against it, you just need to put it into the settings screen for as many expressions as you need.

What's new:
Bug Fixes

NewBlue3Wide skin (thanks to Bleazle)

=============================

Доступно тільки для користувачів

Форум TV-SAT » « Ресівери SD » ( DVB-S / QPSK / MPEG-2 ) » DVB - Карти РCI » Music Videos - доповнення до програми для Media Portal
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright TV-SAT © 2009-2024